I got to go home for a short week. While home will always be with my family, I also consider my home to be in Orlando. I miss living down there and being with my friends. I really hope that I do get the opportunity to go to Japan and teach but if the chance does not present itself I am meant to be in Florida. April took me around to different apartments in the area and I found the perfect one. I know its right because I can picture myself living there. So I might be living there in about a month or about a year from now. I know once I'm in Florida I'll settle there. This apartment was so cute and perfect. Thanks to April for bringing it to my attention. Otherwise I would have never known.
What else did I do. I got to play in the parks which was wonderful. Pineapple Dole whip is the best ice cream ever created. I had it three times. If you've never had it, I recommend when you go to Magic Kingdom its a must have. Spaceship Earth was brilliantly redone. My dad and I laughed so hard we cried. Also at Epcot April and I had dinner in Paris where I had the best leek and potato soup that was served by the cutest Frenchman I have ever seen. Seriously he should have been a model with that smile. April and I got to spend a good deal of time together although it is never quite enough. Adam and I went minigolf which we both haven't been to Pirates cove since we lived down there. I'll need to brush up on my game before our next rematch. The week flew by so quickly and here I am already home waiting for the next chapter of my life to commence... hopefully in Tokyo.
Abientôt Paris!!
13 years ago
1 comment:
always glad to help babe!!
Post a Comment