So, I've had job interviews before and seem to do well in them since I've gotten the jobs. But, and there is a big but... The interview I have on Weds. is the first one of my adult life. It is with a company that can send me to Japan so that I can teach English. I would love this opportunity to go live in Japan while doing something I love. I've finally finished my lesson plan and tomorrow i'm going to have a friend who is an ESL teacher check it. Thank goodness for friends like her. Although I'm not really saying anything in this particular blog, I feel the need for an outlet for my nerves. I'm sure many graduates feel this way. For so long we were students and we became good at that because that was our job. Change is always a scary thing. Becoming an adult is a scary thing.
3 comments:
Good luck, Regina!!!!
Trust me, I know how hard interviewing can be, but I know you killed it! You're always so professional and prepared!
Hit me up some time.
Jen Miller
no need for nerves babe! i know u have them, but i also know you can nail this!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!:)
Thank you guys! I'll feel better after Thursday when its all over
Post a Comment