Right now I'm in the waiting period. It sucks. I have finished my interview and now while they check everything out... I get to wait and see whether I got the job or not. This is almost like torture. What am I doing to pass the time? Well, this is really quite embarrassing... I play scrabble or I play roller coaster tycoon. he he he. I used to love roller coaster tycoon, and for the longest time I thought it was unavailable on windows XP. Oh I forgot I also post random blogs to pass the time. And fortunatly for you, you get to read them. Just kidding. Like I said I do hope that this works out, however, if it doesn't I think I will be ok in the job department. I created an account on monster.com and accidently made it public. I meant to keep it private til I was ready but oh well. Anyway I had 8 hits in less then 24hours and 6 calls about interviewing. I was really shocked at the interest, but it did make me feel better in that if i don't get this opportunity others exist out there for me. Isn't that the worry of everyone who newly hits the job market? I imagine the competition is getting tougher out there because of our economy and because of the all the Starbucks closings. Thankfully my Starbucks is ok for now. Ok, I think I've done enough rambling for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment