I had my first professional interview. Yes, the one I have been talking about since the first time I blogged. I think it went well, however I was a nervous
wreck and may have possibly blanked out. I don't know. Haha. I
definitely think i could have done better. But isn't that the feeling everyone has after any interview? It has been a long time since I interviewed and to add the level of professionalism is in fact intimidating. I always get a knot in my stomach and I forget everything. I'm one of those people who could tell you everything we studied in class, but when you put it in test format all knowledge escapes me. Interviewing feels like a test. I do have to say that even though I want this opportunity really badly, if I don't get it, the experience of the interview was something I can learn from for the next opportunity I pursue. I will find out shortly whether or not I got the job, hopefully good news will come my way. I shall keep you all posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment