So I get ready to go out, and out of habit or fear I'm not sure which, i always smell the air for a skunk. I think one is living under my neighbours house. So I walk out the garage and sniff the air, and smell a stinky skunk. This is normal but I always start looking for the source just in case. Usually its long gone, just a lingering stench. So yeah what do I see as I approach the end of my garage... a head turn and eyes looking at me. I think it might be a cat, then I see a long white stripe down the back. I turned around and ran so fast back into my house, that sucker had no chance of spraying me. So, I go to the front door and I wait for it to go away. My mom and I are cracking up, because I was out of breath from running so fast. We sit there and wait for about 20-30 minutes. So when we think the coast is clear... I run to my car and head out. I get to the parking garage and get ready to call my friend to meet up with her only to search the entire contents of my purse and car and not find my dumb cell phone! I left it while I was skunk hunting. So I turn around and go back home and that there is my Thursday night. I'm obviously off rhythm with the universe. Unbelievable.
No comments:
Post a Comment