Thursday, July 24, 2008

Some great news

So I got a call today while I was babysitting. Unfortunatly I missed the call, but I called back to hear that I was extended a general offer for a job! Well not a job, THE job! I was shocked because I thought I didn't fit what they were looking for. I did feel the interview went well though. So I am very excited! A general offer means that they don't have a location for me yet but they want me to work for them. I'd say that is good news indeed! I am just so excited, I don't know what to say! So the next round of positions that open begin in August but most of the positions open up in January. I will let you all know! Today is a good day!

1 comment:

Regina said...

I spoke too soon when I said it was a good day.