I just worked a long day. I opened the store took at 3.5 hour break and went back to close the store and what do I come home too?!? NOISE! I have idiot neighbours that live in apartments who are rockin out. Really loud, I feel like I'm in the bathroom of a loud rock concert. Where is warbled but you can still hear. I don't have a problem with rockin it out with your buddies, but I'm tired as all get out and they are facing my window. What did I do about. I called the Popo! Today is not a day to be messing with me or my sleep. so good night.
3 comments:
It turns out the noise came from the restaurant all the way on 33. And aparently many neighbours called. Glad I'm not the only one. I can't believe that came from the restaurant. Its a good distance away too.
Ha ha you can tell i was ready for bed when I wrote this blog. All those grammatical mistakes, haha.
Wow, reading that again, i was grumpy too.
Post a Comment