Monday, August 11, 2008

Less Stressed

I went to FedexKinkos yesterday and explained the situation to a different store. They were kind and retook my pictures for me. I like them better then the first time. The gentledude got it on the first shot! I'm also less stressed because I have everything together for my visa and such. All I have left to do is to call on Tuesday and sign the final paperwork. Even working the extra hours I was able to get it done. I should not be bitter about working extra because I think I get some overtime, plus the future holds less drama. This weekend just blindsided me with a lot at once but in the end good things came from it. My only regret is that I did not have a chance to give a gift to Shannon before she left for her Disney College Program. I'll just have to send it to her when she gets her apartment placement.

On another note, I think I am cursed. I saw another skunk by my bush yesterday when I came home from work. I don't know if I'm seeing them because I'm looking for it or because its out to get me. There should be a free service for skunk removal because it is terrorizing the neighbourhood, and by neighbourhood, I mean me!

No comments: