Well folks, I got the call today! The recruiter for the company called me and left a message saying he had a location for me and that I would be very happy. I LEAPED for joy because I knew that meant I was close to Yokohama and Tokyo! I called him back minutes later because I was out of the room when he called. I'm going to Fujisawa! That is only 20minutes from Yokohama, which means 20-30 minutes away from my family! My dad has to travel through Fujisawa for work when he is on a business trip to Japan so I will get to see him on his visits! This is the perfect location. They want my answer by Friday but I was ready to say yes then. I'm going to call in tomorrow and confirm and I will officially be an English Foreign language teacher! AHHHH!!! I'm so excited! Did I mention that I will be by the beach! Can't get any better then that! I can't contain my excitement. So my departure date will be January 8th so let the count down begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment