I've been ordering shoes online as part of getting my stuff ready for Japan. I mentioned that I need to find a really REALLY comfortable pair of heels. I ordered some from amazon and they came in. They are nice and not terribly uncomfortable. Problem is they are not that well made. They cost me 39bucks.... not bad, however there is no grip on the bottom of the SHOE! I can already see myself running up the stairs to catch the train and loosing my footing and taking a nosedive in front of everyone. Yeah... not such a good visual. This prompted me to go for my first choice shoe... this first choice el-primo shoe costs $94! I've never in my life spent a hundred bucks on A pair of shoes. So I bought 2... one in black and one in brown. If these are as comfortable as they say they are then i'm sending the cheap ones back. I figure I should get the good stuff because I will be spending majority of my time in these shoes. I need them to be comfortable and they have high ratings in that way. Any shoe that people say they can spend 12 hours in without taking them off the second they have a chance is ok in my book. Man I hope thats true. Plus I feel a little bit better because I got $20 off each pair! Hell yes coupons! Anyway lesson of the day is sometimes you can't beat quality.
1 comment:
i hope for your sake that they are comfortable. especially considering all the money u spent. but if they arent i have some non skid applica's for the bottom of shoes i can give u. they r so non skid u almost trip because your foot just stays in the same spot as u try to move! lol hehe
Post a Comment