Thursday, September 11, 2008

Plane ticket.... check

Today I bought my plane ticket! It is official! The deeper I get into this process the more real it seems to me. I'm very excited and I can't wait. I'm so glad I checked with an agent, I almost paid $111 more if I didn't. I'm still a little nervous about buying a ticket without having my Certificate Of Eligibility in hand because there is still a a chance the date could change due to paperwork. Granted the chance is small but then again it is still a possibility. Why did i bite the bullet and not wait til I had all my paperwork done? I figured that because fuel prices are going up I should buy my ticket now, and pay $200 to move it if I need. By the end of this month tickets will be well over $1000. even with the $200 I'll be just under a $1000. Man, I hope I don't have to move it.

On an skunk note... I know you all have been waiting lol. I saw 3 skunks dead within a 50foot radius of my house. Since that week, I have not smelled or seen a single skunk even after dark. Oh YEAH!

No comments: